Freight Village Vorsino is a large-scale multimodal transport and logistics center of federal scale, providing integrated transportation, forwarding and associated services. It has surface of 600 ha at the territory of Vorsino industrial park alongside M3 Moscow-Kiev highway, at 67 km from Moscow Ring Road and at 20 km from borders of New Moscow.
FV Vorsino is a combination of road, rail and air transportation in the single multimodal terminal. Rail terminal allows handling of cargo equal to 500,000 TEU per year.
The surface of FV Vorsino is 600 ha:
- 400 ha – industrial territory;
- 100 ha – industrial territory with option of railway siding;
- 100 ha – separate territory for food industry.
Roads: 7 km of own roads, IV category, LED lighting.
Power supply: 20 MW, II reliability category.
Gas supply: 120, 000, 000 m3/year.
Water supply: 2000 m3/24 hours.
Sewage: 2000 m3/24 hours.
All-purpose railway terminal to handle any type of cargo — containers, oversized, bulk, unit load and palletized:
- Rail infrastructure - 7 lines, 1, 050 m each;
- Open storage sites for oversized cargo, high and low capacity containers;
- Container terminal 26 ha;
- Container yard;
- Separate access for trucks;
- Electronic access system.
Business Center, B+Class with surface of 3 000 m², with possibility to provide state services for foreign trade activities. It is designed to optimize processes of customs and associated procedures.
- 400 customs declarations per shift.
- Bonded warehouse, 4 000 m².
- Parking area for 340 trailers.
- Open site for cargo inspection.
- Container terminal for cargo clearance of international cargo.
- Station for sanitary and veterinary checks.
- Access control system: 30 trailers.
- Possibility of expansion 4.5 ha.
Cross-docking warehouses, A Class
- Total surface 116, 000 m2;
- 3 standard buildings with administration offices and mezzanine floors, approximate surface 38, 820.10 m2 each;
- Purpose: storage of consumer goods and alimentary products not requiring special thermo regime.