Industrial Park Description
Name of the managing company: Limited Liability Company "Meshchovsk transport casting plant"
Address: Kaluga Region, Meshchovsk district, near the settlements railway station Kudrinskaya, village Kostinka, village Basovo, village Devochkino, village Slobodka, with the permitted use - for industrial production.
Area, total: 58 ha.
Area, free: 28 ha.
Legal purpose of land: industrial lands
Form of land ownership: private
LLC "Meshchovsky Plant of Transport Foundry Limited Liability Company" - transport casting plant:
- Automobile casting production
- Model production.Production of pattern equipment for foundries.
- Collection, acceptance, processing of scrap metal
- Production of liquid glass
- Production of cinder blocks, paving tiles, building mortar
- The nearest highway: Highway M-3 «Ukraine», 220km
- Railroad station: 2 railway branches with the loading and unloading infrastructure
- The nearest international airport: International Airport «Kaluga» (85 km), International Airport «Vnukovo» (221 km)
- The nearest seaport: OJSC Seaport St. Petersburg, 900 km
- Gas. Availability of gas: 1 764,50 m3 per hour (projected capacity), available for use —0
- Electricity: total —40 MW, available for use —0.16 MW
Andrey Yu. Gubenko