Industrial Park Description
Industrial Park Description
Land plot category: industry land.
Title to land plot — Freight Village state-owned company industrial property.
Industrial park total area – 570 ha.
Area available for investment projects – 367 ha.
- 20 km to Obninsk
- 8 km to Balabanovo
- 5 km to Moscow Region border
- 20 km to Naro-Fominsk
- 25 km to New Moscow
- 2 km from M-3 Moscow-Kiev highway
- 3 km – А-108 hignway
- 5 km – new Central Ring Road section
- 40 km – А-107 highway
- 40 km — М-1 Moscow-Minsk highway
- Industrial park facilities – multimodal transport and logistics facility (including customs and container terminals, railways, roads, Class A cross dock warehouse, and Ermolino cargo airport)
- Vorsino railway station is located in the territory of Vorsino industrial park
- 115 km – Sheremetyevo airport
- 60 km – Vnukovo airport
- 110 km – Domodedovo airport
- 96 km – Kaluga airport
The following investment projects are being implemented in the industrial park:
- TOTAL – construction of a facility to manufacture, store and distribute automotive engine oils, automotive and other greases, and associated products.
- Steelpaint – construction of a production facility to manufacture coating materials.
- Flint Group – construction of a production facility to manufacture printing inks.
Apart from that, the following companies are on the list of the industrial park residents:
- OMIA URAL – crushed marble production facility.
- X5 Retail Group – a multi-format retail company engaged in creation, promotion and management of retail chain stores, has established its distribution center for Pyaterochka chain in the industrial park.
- KARL SCHMIDT SPEDITION – distribution center maintenance polymer products "SIBUR".
Freight Village Vorsino is one of the largest Russian multimodal transport and logistics facilities based on a unique Freight Village concept. It is located in Vorsino industrial park (Borovsk District, Kaluga Region) along M3 Moscow – Kiev highway at a 67-km distance from Moscow Ring Road and at a 20-km distance from New Moscow border. It has an area of 570 ha.
Freight Village Vorsino has a single multi-modal terminal for three means of transportation (road transport, air transport (Ermolino cargo airport), and railway transport).
The general development concept provides for construction of warehouses with the total area of over 500,000 sq.m. tio lease and to sell, pre-developed industrial sites as well as services offered by a railway container terminal and a customs terminal.
The railway container terminal annual capacity is up to 150,000 TEUs. It is planned to increase its capacity in the future to 500,000 TEUs per annum. The Freight Village infrastructure includes B+ office premises for personnel of the Customs Service of the Russian Federation and customs brokers, a temporary storage facility, an open site for cargo visual inspection, a container terminal and a truck terminal.
More detailed information on the project - http://investkaluga.com/o-kaluzhskoy-oblasti/logistika/freight-village-vorsino/
Связаться с нами:
+ 7 (910) 915-01-70
Анна Трофимова , заместитель генерального директора ГАУ "АРРКО" по работе с инвесторами
Агентство регионального развития Калужской области