"Re-Engineering: Restructuring Method" International Technology Forum is to be held in Kaluga on February 12, 2013. Representatives of Saxony Economic Development Corporation, Germany, and Kaluga Region industrial companies' top managers are to attend the event.
The forum key objective is to inform Kaluga companies' managers on how to modernize business processes through increasing efficiency of used resources.
Re-engineering practices help to significantly cut costs, form a basis for business development, move to an entirely new technological level and get ready to introduction of automated control systems.
- business process renovation;
- re-organization of the existing structures and supply chains;
- product life cycle development;
- higher requirements to products;
- higher requirements to processes;
- increased competition;
- environment change and environmental impact;
- necessity to cut costs.
- improved market position, higher competitive ability;
- transparent and efficient corporate structure;
- improved, new and innovative products;
- improved suppliers' chain;
- resource saving.
For more information please contact representatives of the Agency for Economic Development of Kaluga Region:
Olga Churikova email@example.com +7 (919) 030-12-25