New resident is registered in Rosva Industrial Park of Kaluga Region. This is full-cycle process tank wash complex to clean truck tanks from liquid food products. The complex will service truck tanks of Biotechnology Complex-Rosva JSC and other industrial companies.
The modern tank wash complex will comply with all requirements of international, state and industry-specific standards. Process cycle for truck tanks includes steaming, hot water washing with cleaning agent, rinsing, disinfection and drying with hot air.
Equipment from KARCHER, world leader in washing and cleaning solutions, will be installed in the complex. The equipment is known by its highest quality, reliability and low operation costs. Many years of company extensive experience enable it to create products satisfying all modern requirements in effectiveness and safety.
Total volume of investments in the project exceeds RUR 200 mln.
We should note that Biotechnology Complex-Rosva manufactures products of grain advanced processing, which are second to none at the Russian market, including gluten, starch, feed supplements, glucose-fructose syrup, glucose monohydrate and sorbitol. One of the prominent social and economic effects of the project consists in its Import substitution potential.
The Industrial Park hosts 11 investment projects, among them:
- Peugeot Citroen Mitsubishi Automobile Rus LLC (France/Japan) – automotive production.
- GE Rus LLC (USA) – repair and maintenance of gas turbines components.
- Faurecia Automotive Development LLC (France) – production of exhaust systems.
- Faurecia Automotive Development LLC (France) – production of interior components.
- FUCHS OIL LLC (Germany) – production of lubricant (motor, tractor, transmission, compressor) oils, and also cutting tool lubricants, hydraulic and hardening liquids.
- Continental Kaluga LLC (Germany) – production of tires for cars and light trucks.
- ContiTech – branch of Continental Kaluga LLC (Germany) – production of hose guides for air conditioning and power steering systems.