Industrial Park Description
Terms of accommodation
Industrial Park Description
Project initiator: Government of Kaluga Region represented by the regional Ministry of Economic Development
Project purpose: accommodation of enterprises from various industrial segments
Location: North-East of the region, Borovsk district, on the border of Kaluga Region and New Moscow, 95 km from Kaluga
Land category: industrial
Assigned Industrial Park status on April 1, 2008
Total area – 1 610.6 hectares
Allocated to investors – 1 145.9 hectares
Vacant for investors – 325.4 hectares
Reserved for utility lines – 139.3 hectares
The industrial park currently accommodates 39 investment projects.
19 plants have been commissioned:
- Nestle Russia LLC (Switzerland) – manufacturer of pet food. The plant was commissioned on May 23, 2006, and was the first resident of the industrial park. To date, the factory has three production blocks and a distribution center. Lot area – 25.5 hectares.
- Samsung Electronics Rus Kaluga LLC (South Korea) – manufacturer of consumer electronics (television sets, computer monitors, Blu-Ray and DVD players, home entertainment systems, washing machines).
June 9, 2007 – signing of cooperation agreement;
September 2007 – foundation stone laying;
September 4, 2008 – official opening;
May 2009 – completion of logistics center;
April 2010 – manufacturing of the first 3D television set;
November 2010 – completion of component warehouse;
September 2012 – beginning of production of washing machines;
September 15, 2014 – opening ceremony of the plant’s waste treatment facility.
Lot area – 47.2 hectares.
- NLMK Kaluga LLC (Россия) – manufacturer of steel and steel products for constructional application. The plant was opened on July 23, 2013. It currently manufactures steel bars and steel angles, with plans to manufacture channel brackets. Lot area – 213 hectares. The plant manufactures 1.5 million tons of steel per year.
- Linde Gas Rus JSC (Sweden/Germany) – manufacturer of technical, food freezing and specialty gases. Currently manufactures gaseous and liquefied oxygen, nitrogen and argon. On September 3, 2013, the plant opened its air separation unit. Located on the territory of NLMK Kaluga LLC. Lot area – 1.1 hectares.
- KT&G Rus LLC (South Korea) – tobacco factory, manufacturer of ESSE cigarettes. Opened on October 8, 2010. Lot area – 10 hectares.
- L’Oreal JSC (France)– manufacturer of cosmetic products (shampoo and hair color). The company plans to manufacture other cosmetic products in the future. Opened on September 23, 2010. Lot area – 15 hectares.
- Oddyseyirom LLC (Россия) – manufacturer of furniture and tabletops from natural stone, plastic and solid fine wood. Commissioned in February 2011. Lot area – 26 hectares. On June 11, 2014, the company opened a showroom for display of its products.
- Vintrastkom JSC (Russia) – manufacturer of PVC panels for interior decoration. Commissioned on March 30, 2011. Lot area – 19 hectares.
- PO Metallist LLC (Russia) – manufacturer of gutter and fencing systems from metal rod and profile. Commissioned in June 2012. Lot area – 12 hectares.
- Metsa Tissue LLC (Finland) – manufacturer of paper hygiene products. Opened on May 29, 2013. The company rents production facilities from Omega Lease Kaluga LLC.
- ICM Glass Kaluga LLC (Russia) – manufacturer of foam glass gravel for construction application with a production capacity of 300,000 m3/year. Commissioned on December 20, 2013. Lot area – 4 hectares.
- MAHLE RUS LLC (Germany) – industrial warehouse complex (engine pistons and components, filtration systems, valve drive systems for the automotive industry). The complex opened on June 6, 2014. Lot area –5 hectares.
- OMIA Ural LLC (Switzerland/Russia) – manufacturer of ground marble. Current products: finely ground (>5 mm) surface treated marble powder for use as a filler or pigment in the paint and paper industry, plastics and building material manufacturing. Opened on September 4, 2014. Lot area – 15 hectares.
- Freight Village Vorsino (FVV) – major multimodal logistics center that provides comprehensive transport, expediting and maintenance services.
11 companies are at various stages of construction:
- Omega Lease Kaluga LLC (Russia) – logistics warehouse with a total area of 80,000 sq.m, concrete production plant and construction base. To date, the company has commissioned the plant and logistics center that was transferred to Metsa Tissue LLC (Finland). The company has completed construction of the second logistics center that was leased to CENTOS. The investor is currently building its third logistics center. Lot area – 19 hectares.
- Triada Impeks JSC (Russia) – manufacturer of cement and polymer based specialty mixtures for repair, restoration, hydro isolation and tamping. Production facilities are complete and undergoing pre-commissioning adjustment. Lot area – 3 hectares.
- AstraZeneca Industries LLC(England/Sweden) – pharmaceutical company, manufacturer of innovative medical products for treatment of neurological, cardiological and oncological diseases. Construction started in April 2011. Production facilities have been built and are now undergoing finishing works. Investment project completion dates: first construction stage (secondary packaging production) - complete, second construction stage (full cycle) – end of 2017. Lot area – 6.4 hectares.
- Stroitelnyi Mir LLC (Russia) – industrial warehouse for storage of building materials and instruments. The project assumes construction of two independent industrial warehouse complexes of 21,000 sq.m each. Construction of the first industrial warehouse complex is complete. Lot area – 6 hectares.
- Sphera Farm LLC (Russia) – manufacturer of medical intravenous solutions. Currently completing construction of the production building. Lot area – 3 hectares.
- Medena JSC (Switzerland) – pharmaceutical product manufacturing plant. The investor is about to commence surveying works and begin preparation of planning documents. Commissioning is scheduled for 2017. Lot area – 2.1 hectares.
- LAMINAM RUS LLC (Italy/Russia) – manufacturer of ultra-thin ceramic tiles. The production building is currently undergoing finishing works. Lot area – 5 hectares.
- Arkhbum Tissue Group LLC (Russia) – plant for tissue paper manufacturing and processing. The company’s shareholder is Pulp Mill Holding GmbH (Austria/Germany). The project has 2 stages. The investor is currently performing foundation laying works. Commissioning of the first stage is scheduled for 2016. Lot area – 22.4 hectares.
- Part Inn LLC (Sweden) – 3* hotel for 150 guests. The hotel will be built using module technologies. The project is currently on the planning and surveying stage. Commissioning is scheduled for 2016. Lot area – 1 hectare.
- AIRLIFE LLC (Russia) – manufacturer of photo catalysts for air purification. Construction of the production facility is complete. Lot area – 2.25 hectares.
- Tekhmashimpex JSC (Russia) – plastic production plant. Commissioning scheduled for 2016. Lot area – 3 hectares.
Total amount of investments under signed agreements – RUR 89.79 billion, number of jobs – 9,451.
Freight Village Ru has two multimodal transport and logistics centers in Kaluga Region: federal center Freight Village Vorsino (FV Vorsino) and interregional center Freight Village Rosva (FV Rosva).
Freight Village Vorsino is a major multimodal logistics center providing comprehensive transport, expediting and maintenance services that occupies 600 hectares within Vorsino Industrial Park that is located in Borovsk District of Kaluga Region along the M3 Moscow-Kiev highway, 67 km from the Moscow Ring Road and 20 km from the border with New Moscow. FV Vorsino combines three types of transport – motor, rail and air (Yermolino airfield) – within a signal multimodal terminal. The railway terminal is capable of transshipping of 500,000 TEU of cargo per year. The infrastructure includes B+ office facilities for employees of the Russian Federal Customs Service and customs brokers, a temporary storage warehouse, and outdoor area for vehicle inspection, a container terminal and a terminal for heavy duty vehicles.
Vorsino Industrial Park is located in immediate proximity to Yermolino afield. On 28.12.2012, Yermolino airfield became a dual purpose facility: a military and civilian one. This led to the launch of the Yermolino International Airport project that assumes construction of 40 aircraft parking spaces and an airport terminal with the capacity to serve 2,400 passengers per hour.
The size of the runway is 3,000 m х 60 m.
According to the project, the airport will comply with II category ICAO standards.
Commissioning is scheduled for 2017.
Implementation of the project will create more than 3,500 jobs.
Yermolino airport will be actively used for cargo transportation, opening the potential for construction of a cargo terminal for express delivery logistics operators on FVK lots adjacent to the airport.
The estimated number of passengers is 8 million per year.
- Power supply: All lots in the Industrial Park have feed centers and distribution substations that ensure uninterrupted supply of 240 MW of power to current and future investors.
- Gas supply: All lots in the Industrial Park have full access to gas supply. A high pressure gas network is in place.
- Water and sanitation: In 2012, the park acquired a water intake facility with a capacity of 4,000 m3/day. Water supply and sewage networks are fully built. On September 09, 2015, the Industrial Park held an opening ceremony for a biological treatment plant with a capacity of 4,000 m3/day. The water supply network has been commissioned.
- Roads: 24 km of IV category motorways.
- Communications: Telephone communications and high speed Internet throughout the park. Communication services are offered by several providers.
Terms of accommodation
- utilities included in price of lot
Vorsino Industrial Park LLC
7 Molodyozhnaya Str., Vorsino, Borovsk District, Kaluga Region 249020
Office address: 16A, 3 floor, Kaluzhskaya Str., Obninsk, Kaluga Region
Tel./Fax: +7 (484) 394-55-88