The Kaluga Region Governor Administration is a body of Kaluga Region executive power formed pursuant to Kaluga region Charter to support Kaluga Region Governor as the supreme official of Kaluga Region and the head of the Kaluga Region Government.
The Administration is formed to fulfill the following functions: - provision of relevant support to the Governor exercising his authorities as the supreme official of Kaluga Region and the head of the Kaluga Region Government
- supervision/control over execution of decisions taken by the Governor and the Government of Kaluga Region;
- preparation of proposals for the Governor related to implementation of the state policy in the territory of Kaluga Region;
- provision of support to the Governor in relevant HR issues, issues related to state awards of the Russian Federation and Kaluga Region as well as awarding of honorable titles of the Russian Federation and Kaluga Region;
- provision of support to the Governor in the field of coordinating interaction between government and other state bodies;
- provision of support to the Governor in discharging the functions vested in the Governor pursuant to the Constitution of the Russian Federation, federal laws and other federal regulations, the Charter of Kaluga Region and Kaluga Region legislation.
Address: 2 Staryi Torg, Kaluga 248600
Tel.: 56-23-57, fax: 53-13-09