For the first time, the Annual International Forum AutoEvolution 2017 will be devoted to not only the development of automobile and automotive components manufacturing in Russia, but also to the export potential of Russia, infrastructure projects and the development of logistics transport hubs.A series of events organized by the Government of Kaluga Region, the Russian Export Center and the business daily Vedomosti will bring together representatives of federal and regional authorities, state corporations, development institutions, automobile and automotive components manufacturers, managers of infrastructure projects and logistics hubs.
- The automotive industry in Russia: Strategies for entering international markets. Prospects and risks.
- The export potential of the Russian car industry. How to enter the international market?
- The development of infrastructure projects and logistic hubs. Success stories.
- Localization as an effective tool for the development of Russian regions.
A two-day business event, including a plenary session and four strategic sessions; excursions to enterprises of the automotive cluster of Kaluga region, matchmaking activities.
Representatives of government departments of various levels, constituent entities of the Russian Federation, heads of industry enterprises and state corporations, senior and mid-level managers of international and Russian auto concerns and enterprises, automotive components manufacturers; Heads of procurement and development departments, technical and commercial directors, representatives of dealer centers, financial institutions, public organizations and professional associations, leading experts and market analysts, as well as representatives of business media.
A special transfer from Moscow and back will be organized for participants from other regions.
- for questions concerning the agenda, please contact project supervisor Evgenia Nikolaeva via e-mail email@example.com or call +7 (495) 232-32-00, ext. 1285 or project manager Irina Rybakova via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +7 (495) 232-32-00, ext. 4224;
- on advertising and sponsorship — Marina Isaeva via e-mail email@example.com or call +7 (495) 232-32-00, ext. 1185;
- on information support and press accreditation — Sabina Mikailova via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +7 (495) 232-32-00, ext. 4147;
- on participation — Evgeniya Sautkina via e-mail email@example.com or call +7 (495) 232-32-00, ext. 1481.