INNOPROM is an International Industrial Fair held in Ekaterinburg annually since 2010.
X INNOPROM will be held from 8th to 11th July 2019
«Digital Manufacturing: Integrated Solutions» — the main theme of INNOPROM 2019.
INNOPROM 2019 Partner Country — Republic of Turkey.
INNOPROM is the main industrial, trade and export platform in Russia. As one of the key sites of the Ministry of industry and trade of the Russian Federation, INNOPROM serves as a platform where the foundations of industrial policy are laid. About 80% of the exhibition visitors are professional buyers from around the world, specialists from industrial enterprises, who make decisions about the introduction of new products and technologies in the production.
Advantages of participating:
- Topical discussions on the future of the global industry.
- Direct contacts with business leaders and top authorities.
- Efficient B2B communications involving manufacturers, investors, and buyers.
The principles of INNOPROM are:
- to organize a trade fair rooted in the priorities driving world industry and technology at present – and on the priorities that underpin Russia's program of industrial and manufacturing development
- INNOPROM sets out a platform for international cooperation
- The agenda of INNOPROM events is shaped by the interests and opinions of industry experts
- The sharply-focused events within the scope of INNOPROM are themed around the most pressing issues
- Globally-respected experts give their input and insight on pivotal matters of concern.