Kaluga Forum for Industry and Innovations is to be held on November 27–29, 2018
Organizer: Chamber of Trade and Commerce of Kaluga Region.
The Forum is held under the auspices of Kaluga Region Government, Mayor’s Office of Kaluga, Coordination Council of Entrepreneurs’ Unions of Russia and the Chamber of Trade and Commerce of the Russian Federation.
- International and interregional business contacts’ exchange.
- Practical sessions attended by representatives of government and development institutions to discuss acute business issues
- Industrial exhibition.
- Business cooperation development within the framework of International and interregional business contacts’ exchanges (В2В);
- Finding answers to business-related questions with the assistance of experts in relevant practice areas;
- Learning about industry trends and development areas;
- Business contacts’ expansion;
- New customers, reliable suppliers from Kaluga Region Russia and other countries;
- Contacts with leading manufacturers of Kaluga Region.
Heads of Russian and international industrial companies, top and medium level managers of regional manufacturing companies, investors, business owners.
Forum official Web site : https://www.forum.tppkaluga.ru/2018/