The event is held with support of the Agency for Economic Development of Kaluga Region.
The V Annual International Forum on Pharmaceutical Industry Development in Russia ‘PharmEvolution’ will take place on the 23rd of April.
Organizers: Agency for Economic Development of Kaluga Region, Agency for Innovative Development – Center of Cluster Development of Kaluga Region, with support of Kaluga pharmaceutical cluster and Kommersant Publishing House.
The Forum will be a meeting place at a single venue for heads of federal state structures and regional authorities, representatives of major pharmaceutical companies, research centers and innovation business incubators, industry associations and unions, funds, managing companies, and also leading analysts, investors, experts and representatives of media.
Key topics of the Forum:
• Pharma-2030. State strategy of industry development and view of businesses on it
• Novelties in Russian legislation regarding pharmaceutical industry. Trends and forecasts
• State export strategy
• Mechanism of long-term contracts for purchase of pharmaceutical products in pilot regions
• National strategy in combating cancer diseases
• National technical initiative: radiology, radio-pharma
• Immunization. Prospects of home manufacturing of vaccines and extension of national immunization calendar
• Digitalization in pharmaceutical industry: risks and opportunities
• Medical equipment and medical products
• Education: formation of personnel for pharmaceutical clusters
• Research practices in Russia and their development
Please, contact the following persons on the issues of participation and partnership:
Olga Churikova, firstname.lastname@example.org, +7 919 030 12 25
Maria Ivanova, email@example.com, +7 919 031 86 47
Venue: 17, Oktyabrskaya St., Kaluga, Innovations Cultural Center