Vorsino-West Industrial Park
Land category: residential area.
Title to land: owned by Freight Village GC.
Total area – 570 hectares
Vacant for investors – 313 hectares
- 20 km from Obninsk
- 8 km from Balabanovo
- 5 km from Moscow Region
- 20 km from Naro-Fominsk
- 25 km from New Moscow
- 67 km from Moscow Automobile Ring Road
- 2 km from A-3 Moscow-Minsk highway
- 3 km from A-108 (2nd Betonka) highway
- 5 km from Central Ring Road
- 40 km from A-107 (Betonka) highway
- 40 km – A-1 Moscow-Minsk highway
- Vorsino railroad station is in the park’s territory
- 115 km – Sheremetyevo Airport
- 60 km – Vnukovo Airport
- 110 km – Domodedovo Airport
- 96 km – Kaluga Airport
The following investment projects are implemented in the park's territory:
- Freight Village Kaluga Sever, LLC — a major multi-modal transport-and-logistics center providing integrated forwarding and maintenance services;
- Total Vostok, LLC — a plant for manufacturing, storing and shipping automobile oils for internal combustion engines, lubricants and other industrial uses, as well as associated products;
- KSS RUS, LLC — a distribution center for accepting container trains with polymer products;
- Steelpaint-Ru, Lakokrasochnaya Produktsiya, LLC — a plant for manufacturing of paints and decorative coatings;
- Flint-Group-Vostok, LLC — a plant for manufacturing of printing inks;
- OMYA URAL, LLC — a plant for manufacturing of ground marble;
- X5 Retail Group (Agrtorg, LLC) — Pyaterochka chain’s distribution center;
- UTG Group — the project for construction of a complex processing unit for glycol waste;
- Warehouse complex.
Freight Village Vorsino, a multimodal transport and logistics center, is a pilot project for creating a logistics infrastructure of a new European format of a Freight Village, a concept developed in 2012 with the assistance of Freight Village Association of Germany (DGG – Deutschen GVZ-Gesellschaft, Bremen, Germany).
As part of the logistics park, the following facilities have been built: railroad freight yard, truck and container terminals, storage compound, and motor roads.
The current capacity of the container terminal is 350,000 TEU per year, to be raised up to 500,000 TEU per year. The total length of non-public railroad track is over 10,000 rm. A customs checkpoint has been operating within the complex since 2013.
In September 2015, based on the state-of-the-art storage compound, a Pyaterochka chain's distribution center (38,700 sq.m) was opened.
In June 2017, a 20-year contract for terminal logistics services was signed with the international logistics company Karl Schmidt Spedition GmbH for servicing SIBUR's polymer cargoes. To create a fully-fledged logistics hub, a distribution center will be created adjoining the container site—KSS acquired a 35,600 sq. m Category A cross-docking storage facility.
If you are interested in placement of a production facility at an investment site, please fill in the on-line application form
Contact person — Ekaterina S. Gaponova, Head of Investors Support Department:
Tel: +7 (915) 892-22-02