Industrial Infrastructure of the Borovsk Site
Borovsk site is located at M3 Moscow – Kiev highway at a 30-km distance from А-101 Moscow – Roslavl highway and at a 6-km distance from A-108 Big Moscow Ring Road (access to M-1 Moscow – Minsk highway).
Moscow – Kiev railroad crosses the territory of Borovsk district (a 16-km segment). There are two railway stations in the district (Balabanovo and Vorsino). Ermolino cargo airport located nearby is capable of serving all types of airplanes.
Distance to international airports: Vnukovo - 60 km, Domodedovo - 90 km, Kaluga - 95 km, Sheremetyevo - 150 km
The special economic zone Borovsk site has all relevant utility lines, including:
- power supply – 58 MW (II reliability rating);
- water supply – 5 000 m³/day;
- water disposal – 5 000 m³/day;
- gas supply – 110 million m³/annum.
IT and Telecom Infrastructure
The site is served by four mobile network operators: Megafon, MTS, Beeline and Sky Link.
Information for Residents
Land plots are let out on lease to investors upon earning the status of Kaluga industrial special economic zone resident.
- Connection to all utility lines is free of charge.
- The investors may purchase the land plot following the registration of title to all facilities built by the investor in the territory of the special economic zone (Article 35 of the Land Code of the Russian Federation).