1. The investment declaration of the Kaluga Region was developed with the aim of creating a favorable investment climate in the region, implementing investment projects in the region as soon as possible, providing their administrative support, and ensuring quick approval procedures.
2. Legal relations related to investment activities in the territory of the Kaluga Region are regulated by the Constitution of the Russian Federation, federal laws and laws of the Kaluga Region, and other regulatory legal acts.
3. The Investment Declaration of the Kaluga Region establishes the principles of interaction between public authorities and subjects of entrepreneurial or investment activity.
4. The Kaluga Region, in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation, guarantees the protection of investments, as well as the rights and interests of business and investment entities.
5. Business and investment entities are provided with comprehensive systemic administrative support, including the reduction and simplification of procedures related to project support and the issuance of permits.
6. Legislative acts are in force in the region that regulate the procedure for granting tax benefits to investors in terms of reducing the profit tax rate and exempting from property tax. The preservation of tax benefits for the payment of regional taxes for the period of implementation of the investment project is guaranteed within the framework of the current legislation.
7. In order to assist in the speedy implementation of investment projects, business and investment entities are invited to:
- place their production facilities in specialized industrial and technology parks located in various parts of the Kaluga region, having all the necessary infrastructure;
- take part in projects involving the construction of production and office premises by the Kaluga Region to accommodate investment projects on a lease basis.