Each investor, regardless of the size of investment, country of origin or industry sector, is provided full support at all stages of project implementation. The region has established development institutions, each of which is dedicated to solving the investor’s specific issues.
Agency for Regional Development of Kaluga Region is engaged in attracting investments to Kaluga Region, developing top priority areas of the region economy, and providing support to investment projects in business areas it supervises.
The agency interacts with investors on the basis of a single window principle. It is a point of entry for investors coming to Kaluga Region.
Key Business Areas of the Agency:
- Search for and attraction of Russian and foreign investors
- Selection of sites and provision of support to investment projects.
- Provision of information support to investment activities.
- Kaluga Region investment portal maintenance.
- Organization and holding of conferences, forums, and exhibitions.
- Shaping of favorable investment environment.
Bldg.2, 41, Dzerzhinsky St., Kaluga, Russia, 248001
Tel./fax: +7 (4842) 27-87-86
Agency of Business Development
Business support and consulting, entrepreneurship training.
Agency for Innovative Development
Development of an innovative and high-tech sector of the economy.
2, Tsvetkova St., Obninsk, Kaluga Region
Tel./fax: +7(48439) 4-24-90
Industrial Logistics — state operator for implementation of regional logistics projects
Key Business Areas:
- development of transport and logistics infrastructure;
- provision of transport and logistics services in Kaluga Region.
Kaluga Region Government Office under the Government of the Russian Federation — body authorized to represent the Government of Kaluga Region in contacts with the Russian Government within the scope of its competence.
Key Business Areas:
- maintenance of continuous practical communications and contacts with the Russian Government in order to resolve issues of the region’s economic and social development;
- development of collaboration with foreign diplomatic, trade and cultural representative offices, organizations and companies;
- establishment and expansion of business contacts between enterprises, institutions and organizations from Kaluga Region with relevant enterprises, institutions and organizations in Moscow, and other subjects of the Russian Federation;
- sourcing of investments in industrial, construction and other objects in Kaluga Region;
- establishment of contacts with Russian and international mass media.
Ministry of economic development and industry of the Kaluga Region
Address: Kaluga, st. Voskresenskaya, 9
Tel./fax +7 (4842) -57-01-06