Regulations on Administration of Investment Projects
These Regulations define the procedure for administration of investment projects in the Kaluga Region.
The administration of investment projects is understood as deadlines and sequence of actions to be performed by executive governmental authorities of the Kaluga Region and development institutes of the Kaluga Region to provide information, consulting and organizational support to investment entities that implement and/or plan to implement investment projects in the Kaluga Region.
Direct communication channels for applying to the Governor of the Kaluga Region, his deputies, and heads of executive authorities of the Kaluga Region
1. Through the internet reception at the official portal of the Kaluga Region authorities: http://admoblkaluga.ru/main/reception/
Applications sent electronically through the official portal of the Government of the Kaluga Region are received for consideration by the Department for Handling of Applications from Citizens, their Unions and Document Flow of the Administration of the Governor of the Kaluga Region.
The questionnaire should be correctly completed before sending an electronic application.
The notice to the author of his/her application consideration status will be sent electronically to the email address specified in the questionnaire.
In his/her personal account, the author can obtain information about the status and results of consideration of applications addressed to the Governor of the region and members of the Government of the region and inquiries relating to activities of the Governor of the region and the Government of the region.
2. Through sending a request for personal visit to the head of the authority of the Kaluga Region http://admoblkaluga.ru/main/reception/priem.php
3. Through the official website of the Ministry for Economic Development of the Kaluga Region, ("Applications of Citizens" Section); (http://admoblkaluga.ru/sub/econom/ministry/application/).
4. Through official websites of other executive authorities of the Kaluga Region, including municipal entities of the Kaluga Region ("Applications of Citizens" Section).
5. Through the official website of JSC Kaluga Region Development Corporation in "Ask a Question" Section (http:// http://www.invest.kaluga.ru/contacts/).
6. Through the direct contact line via the Feedback at the Investment Portal of the Kaluga Region: http://investkaluga.com/contact-us/feedback/
7. Through applying to persons responsible for investment activities in the Kaluga Region by the phone or email specified at the Investment Portal: http://investkaluga.com/contact-us/contacts/