Vorsino Industrial Park
Project initiator: Government of Kaluga Region represented by the regional Ministry of Economic Development
Project purpose: accommodation of enterprises from various industrial segments
Location: North-East of the region, Borovsk district, on the border of Kaluga Region and New Moscow, 95 km from Kaluga
Land category: industrial
Assigned Industrial Park status on April 1, 2008
Total area – 1 610.6 hectares
Allocated to investors – 1 145.9 hectares
Vacant for investors – 318.1 hectares
Reserved for utility lines – 139.3 hectares
The industrial park currently accommodates 48 investment projects.
26 plants have been commissioned:
- Nestle Russia LLC (Switzerland) – manufacturer of pet food. The plant was commissioned on May 23, 2006, and was the first resident of the industrial park. To date, the factory has three production blocks and a distribution center. Lot area – 25.5 hectares.
Success Story of the company
- Samsung Electronics Rus Kaluga LLC (South Korea) – manufacturer of consumer electronics (television sets, computer monitors, Blu-Ray and DVD players, home entertainment systems, washing machines).
Success Story of the company
- NLMK Kaluga LLC (Russia) – manufacturer of steel and steel products for constructional application. The plant was opened on July 23, 2013. It currently manufactures steel bars and steel angles, with plans to manufacture channel brackets. Lot area – 213 hectares. The plant manufactures 1.5 million tons of steel per year.
- Linde Gas Rus JSC (Sweden/Germany) – manufacturer of technical, food freezing and specialty gases. Currently manufactures gaseous and liquefied oxygen, nitrogen and argon. On September 3, 2013, the plant opened its air separation unit. Located on the territory of NLMK Kaluga LLC. Lot area – 1.1 hectares.
- KT&G Rus LLC (South Korea) – tobacco factory, manufacturer of ESSE cigarettes. Opened on October 8, 2010. Lot area – 10 hectares.
Success Story of the company
- L’Oreal JSC (France)– manufacturer of cosmetic products (shampoo and hair color). The company plans to manufacture other cosmetic products in the future. Opened on September 23, 2010. Lot area – 15 hectares.
- Oddyseyirom LLC (Russia) – manufacturer of furniture and tabletops from natural stone, plastic and solid fine wood. Commissioned in February 2011. Lot area – 26 hectares. On June 11, 2014, the company opened a showroom for display of its products.
- Vintrastkom JSC (Russia) – manufacturer of PVC panels for interior decoration. Commissioned on March 30, 2011. Lot area – 19 hectares.
- PO Metallist LLC (Russia) – manufacturer of gutter and fencing systems from metal rod and profile. Commissioned in June 2012. Lot area – 12 hectares. 2017 – construction of plant for metal goods production (fasteners).
- ICM Glass Kaluga LLC (Russia) – manufacturer of foam glass gravel for construction application with a production capacity of 300,000 m3/year. Commissioned on December 20, 2013. Lot area – 4 hectares.
- MAHLE RUS LLC (Germany) – industrial warehouse complex (engine pistons and components, filtration systems, valve drive systems for the automotive industry). The complex opened on June 6, 2014. Lot area –5 hectares.
- Omega Lease Kaluga LLC (Russia) – The company has implemented the second stage of development - the construction of a logistics center (2013 year).
The company is currently implementing the third stage of development, involving a construction of a logistics center (2015 year).
- Centos Central Logistics RUS LLC (Germany) – logistics center rents production space from OOO Omega Lease-Kaluga.
- Omya Ural LLC – the Swiss company for the production of ground marble;
- Freight Village Vorsino (FVV) – major multimodal logistics center that provides comprehensive transport, expediting and maintenance services.
- AstraZeneca Industries LLC (England/Sweden) – pharmaceutical company, manufacturer of innovative medical products for treatment of neurological, cardiological and oncological diseases. Construction started in April 2011. Production facilities have been built and are now undergoing finishing works. Investment project completion dates: first construction stage (secondary packaging production) - complete, second construction stage (full cycle) – end of 2017. Lot area – 6.4 hectares.
- Triada Impeks JSC (Russia) – manufacturer of cement and polymer based specialty mixtures for repair, restoration, hydro isolation and tamping. Production facilities are complete and undergoing pre-commissioning adjustment. Lot area – 3 hectares. The plant was opened on September 3, 2016.
- Galen LLC (Russia) – production of energy-efficient window profiles of fiberglass composite materials. Commissioned on June 1, 2016.
- D.A. Rus LLC (Korea)– construction of a plant for the production of rubber and plastic products. The plant was opened on October 10, 2016.
- LAMINAM RUS LLC (Italy/Russia) – manufacturer of ultra-thin ceramic tiles. The production building is currently undergoing finishing works. Lot area – 5 hectares. The plant was opened on March 27, 2017.
- Techmashimpex JSC (Russia) - production of plastic products.
- Stroitelny Mir LLC (Russia) – production and storage base for storage of construction materials and tools;
- AEROLIFE LLC (Russia) – manufacturing of photocatalytic air cleaners.
- Total Vostok LLC - production, storage and shipment of automobile oils for internal combustion engines, lubricants and other industrial application, and also the accompanying materials.
- ORAK LLC - production of innovative decorative synthetic moldings and ornaments.
- Greif Vologda LLC (USA) – manufacturing and sales of industrial packing, including steel drums and IBC containers.
Freight Village Ru has two multimodal transport and logistics centers in Kaluga Region: federal center Freight Village Vorsino (FV Vorsino) and interregional center Freight Village Rosva (FV Rosva).
Freight Village Vorsino is a major multimodal logistics center providing comprehensive transport, expediting and maintenance services that occupies 600 hectares within Vorsino Industrial Park that is located in Borovsk District of Kaluga Region along the M3 Moscow-Kiev highway, 67 km from the Moscow Ring Road and 20 km from the border with New Moscow. FV Vorsino combines three types of transport – motor, rail and air (Yermolino airfield) – within a signal multimodal terminal. The railway terminal is capable of transshipping of 500,000 TEU of cargo per year. The infrastructure includes B+ office facilities for employees of the Russian Federal Customs Service and customs brokers, a temporary storage warehouse, and outdoor area for vehicle inspection, a container terminal and a terminal for heavy duty vehicles.
Vorsino Industrial Park is located in immediate proximity to Yermolino afield. On 28.12.2012, Yermolino airfield became a dual purpose facility: a military and civilian one. This led to the launch of the Yermolino International Airport project that assumes construction of 40 aircraft parking spaces and an airport terminal with the capacity to serve 2,400 passengers per hour.
The size of the runway is 3,000 m х 60 m.
According to the project, the airport will comply with II category ICAO standards.
Commissioning is scheduled for 2017.
Implementation of the project will create more than 3,500 jobs.
Yermolino airport will be actively used for cargo transportation, opening the potential for construction of a cargo terminal for express delivery logistics operators on FVK lots adjacent to the airport.
The estimated number of passengers is 8 million per year.
- Power supply: All lots in the Industrial Park have feed centers and distribution substations that ensure uninterrupted supply of 240 MW of power to current and future investors.
- Gas supply: All lots in the Industrial Park have full access to gas supply. A high pressure gas network is in place.
- Water and sanitation: In 2012, the park acquired a water intake facility with a capacity of 4,000 m3/day. Water supply and sewage networks are fully built. On September 09, 2015, the Industrial Park held an opening ceremony for a biological treatment plant with a capacity of 4,000 m3/day. The water supply network has been commissioned.
- Roads: 24 km of IV category motorways.
- Communications: Telephone communications and high speed Internet throughout the park. Communication services are offered by several providers.
- utilities included in price of lot
If you are interested in placement of a production facility at an investment site, please fill in the on-line application form
Contact person — Ekaterina S. Gaponova, Head of Investors Support Department:
Tel: +7 (915) 892-22-02